2.24.2009

Winner Announcement

The winner of the Thank You Card set is...........

Ceridwen!

Congratulations!

Now, for an apology for my lateness in announcing the winner. I realized after my family and I had left on vacation that I had not posted the name or contacted the winner. So, Ceridwen, I will be e-mailing you soon!

Unfortunately, while we were away, we received messages that my MIL had gone into the hospital and the doctors found that she had pneumonia and other health issues. Luckily, she will recover, but it will be a long road back to health. We are very fortunate to have her in our lives, and we wish her to be back to her active self.

My DH took some wonderful photos from the top of one of the runs at Sunpeaks, which I hope to share later this week, perhaps on Wordless Wednesday.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment