2.16.2009

Help with my Creativity

I have been reading a great series on creativity over on Holly Becker's decor8 blog ( LINK ). Holly Becker is a regular contributor to the Real Simple magazine (my absolute favourite magazine, btw) and she has the best daily newsletter. I suggest you head on over and take a look around.

I came across her while looking for decorating ideas for the main floor of my home. There is so much to think about, it's almost overwhelming at times. We are on a super tight budget, as we will also be replacing the carpet with bamboo flooring this summer, and hoping to squeeze in a total renovation of the upstairs bathroom. One of the very minor plus' about the economic downturn is that now, we will be able to get choose quality contractors as they now have less work on the large new developments.

Click on over, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment