2.13.2009

Friday Five 09.Feb.13

Ooooooh, it's Friday the 13th! Fortunately for me, I grew up with the belief that 13 is actually a good/lucky number.

What have you been up to this week? Please leave me your 5 words for Friday and let me know how you are doing. I love reading your comments/thoughts!

Here's mine:

Arenas - spent my fair share of time at the ice arenas this week between the prince having hockey practices and the princess at skating lessons.

Tea - drank a lot of chai tea trying to stay warm at the arenas

Rendition - finally rented this movie that starred Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhall, to name just a few. I couldn't finish it as it was too disturbing in some of the interrogation scenes (hope I didn't spoil it for you).

Potholders - I'm going to start crocheting some new potholders in this cool blue yarn that I just bought this week.

Hearts - helped the princess get ready for today's big day of handing out Valentine's to her classmates and contributing "red" grapes to their class party. Too cute!

Anyways, I will be away from the computer most of this weekend, so have a good one!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment