3.09.2009

What are you carrying in your bag today?

Blackberry
It's my way to keep in touch with family and friends

MAC lipglass in Pop Mode
For quick touchups - can't leave home with it!

Red nylon shopping bag
When I'm out and about, I try to keep a re-useable shopping bag with me. Need to do my part for the health of our planet!

Brown stretchy gloves
We're having such crazy weather, I need to be prepared. I so dislike having cold hands.

Fushia headband
DD left it in there when she tired of wearing it yesterday.

Fushia wallet
to hold my 100+ cards, and my usual collection of receipts and maybe a few dollars too.

OPI Avojuice Cranberry lotion
so yummy smelling on my super dry hands

ball of yarn
in case I get a chance to crochet

crochet hook
see no. 8

scissors
see no. 8 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment