4.03.2009

Friday Five 09.Apr.03

Five words this Friday:

No
Hockey
Games
Or
Practices


What a lovely week! Despite the princess having a nasty cold, my super-wicked allergies, a leaky tap, and a huge furnace servicing bill, I have been very thankful that I have not set foot into an ice arena this week.

Don't think for a minute that I don't enjoy watching my not-so-little prince flying around the ice on his magic skates with his beloved hockey stick, but after 7 months of 4-5 ice times a week, I was ready for a break. This is the very reason why Papercraftinghockeymom has not had an updated post in many months. I just can't keep up with 2 blogs. So, I will only be closing down the other as soon as I have a moment to do so.

And I've decided that this blog is just not about papercrafting, but about what random thoughts I have going through my mind. I have also been crocheting and decorating, so really, I am branching out in terms of my hobbies and interests. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm getting back to the old me again. Which, teehee, drives my husband bonkers.

So, please, tell what your week has brought you? I love to read comments, so please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment