7.30.2009

Super Easy and Tasty: Black Bean, Corn and Tomato Salad

Oh yum, I will making this family favourite for a gathering this long weekend and thought I would share. It's so easy and quick to make, AND it's perfect for a summer meal!

19 oz. can of black beans, rinsed
12 oz. can of whole kernel corn, rinsed
2 diced ripe tomatoes
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 cup of roughly chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)

Dressing:
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/4 cup vegetable oil

I wish I had a picture of this all made up, as it's quite colourful! If you do happen to make this, let me know if you tweeked it in any way, as I always make it according to the recipe. Any suggestions to make this better (if that's possible!)

No comments:

Post a Comment