10.13.2007

Craft Show Season

So much to do, so little time! That's been the thought running through my head lately. And it's all because I've rented myself a table at the Delbrook Craft Fair in North Vancouver for December 1, 2007, 10am - 4pm.

This has caused me to worry about having enough inventory, finding a babysitter for that day, and whether anyone will want to buy my papercrafts!
Anyways, I've completed a few projects that are outside my usual greeting cards.

A Notepad Holder that I just may save for myself :)

A custom birthday card. I just may make up a few more of these cards! I had a lot of fun with it....

2 comments:

  1. Those 2 new items are great.
    You are a master at your paper crafting! I'm sure it'll fly off the table. And if it doesn't...I'm sure I"ll eventually buy it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting ready for the craft show! I'm doing one in a few weeks, and am totally NOT ready for it. LOL

    ReplyDelete